[icon-discuss] Installation Error Message

  • From: "Michael D. Barber" <m.barber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:28:06 -0500

Nature

Okay, I'm really trying to be patient here.
I downloaded the 1.1 package from the APH site and unzipped it to my flash
drive which I then attached to my Icon.  I selected each file and got them all
moved to the Package folder on the HD drive of the Icon.  I then went to
Utilities, Manage Software and tried to run the file there which is Unzip,
version 552 and I got the message, "Trying to install package.  Error
installing package."
Okay, so what's the problem here?  I have to say that I really believe an
update shouldn't be nearly this tedious.

Michael Barber