[icon-discuss] Re: Icon or Mac?

  • From: Dan <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fb-oe@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:02:19 -0800

Hello,
While this is an Icon list, I'd like to make this observation.
I as well as many others are quite happy with Macs. I don't fore one second regret my Mac purchases. I only wish the Icon would work better with the Mac while in disc drive mode.
Dan
On Nov 21, 2008, at 5:27 PM, Beth Terranova wrote:

A friend got a Mac Mini and not only did he have problems but, most importantly, Apple does not know about its own built-in screen reader, local store personnel do not by and large either, so my friend could not get help. He returned the Mac. I now therefore would not feel comfortable even considering a Mac. Beth