[icon-discuss] Re: Icon completely dead

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:13:58 -0600

Hi.
Try leaving the battery out for about ten minutes.
You can reset by holding the reset button for five seconds.
If that doesn't work, hold the pound key and then tap the reset key for five
seconds.  Let go of the reset button, but keep pound held down until the
Icon vibrates.
I hope this will fix your problem.