[icon-discuss] Re: Icon and desktop computer

  • From: "Otis Blue" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:54:55 -0500

Hi,

Yes both ends snaps in place.  You can still move it up and down a little
while it's connected.  I think the connectors is not touching.

Visit http://www.midwest-merchandise.com to take advantage of a 5 percent
discount on any consumer electronic item when you register for an account.

Otis Blue
MidWest-Merchandise
Milwaukee WI
Phone: (414) 461-8885