[icon-discuss] Re: How do I finish the Update?

  • From: tré strother <strother_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:05:07 -0400

I actually had to reflash the unit, reinstall the interim update, then begin
downloading the 1.1.1.  Now, however, I am stuck. I made it to 89%, but so
far as I know, that is as far as I've gotten.  Any suggestions here? Perhaps
I could delete the 1.1.1 if I knew where it was housed, and re install it.
As I said, it had not fully downloaded.