[icon-discuss] Re: Help with networking

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:03:10 -0500

Just encase you were wondering:
LevelStar's phone number is:
1-800-315-2305
if you have an Icon.
If you have a Braille Plus, call APH at:
1-800-223-1839
extension:
307

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.

 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx