[icon-discuss] Re: Help With Letter Sign And Termination Sign

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Icon Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 21:55:54 -0700

Si,
and if you use computer Braille with those two words it should work as well,
ctrl+l to switch it on and off.
I've not had any problems with changing between computer Braille and Grade 2
Braille in the same sentence, It does get a little funky when it is in the same
word though.
but dots 5 6 g is the grade 2 way of putting letters as letters.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs