[icon Discussions] Guido will be at NFB and ACB from July 2nd to July 14th, therefore ....

  • From: "Guido D. Corona" <guido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orion-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 00:00:08 -0500

That's right folks, your [only occasionally] friendly moderator will be
travelling tomorrow morning early to Orlando for the NFB convention, and then
onto Reno for ACB on the 9th.  This means that until I am back in Austin on
the 14th, I will do my best to respond to your posts, but my responses may
end up being woefully late, or simply totally MIA ...

Remember that If you travel to NFB Orlando, Levelstar and Orion 18 will be at
table B1-B36 in the exhibit hall .... at ACB you will find us at table 44
instead.

Until I return to the office, .... please be patient, be nice to one another,
and please do not drop the china (grins!)

G.

Guido D. Corona

Director Marketing

Levelstar LLC.