[icon-discuss] Great job!

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:22:54 -0500

Great job with the update.  My Icon seems much snappier already.
I solved the problem with the Icon locking up everytime I tried accessing the mini SD card. I have several directories filled with music on the card, but once I deleted them everything worked fine. Don't know if this is something you can duplicate. Where can I find the navigation commands - reading word by word, advance paragraph, etc. I know they are probably in the Daisy document, but it sure would be handy to know those commands before I delve in.