[icon-discuss] Re: File sharing question

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:36:39 -0400

alternatively, once you have your shares setup on the icon and have named
your Icon say Icon, you can go to run and type:
\\icon if icon is what you called it
and all your shares wil show up.  Alternatively, you can just map the shares
by going to my computer, tools, map network drive, browse, the work group
they are hiding in and picking them one at a time.  I haven't found a way to
map the entire hd though.  BTW, incase you missed it, the default name for
the workgroup of the icon is mm.