[icon-discuss] Re: Feature Suggestion

  • From: Terrence van Ettinger <terrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:52:43 -0900 (AKST)

I'll second that one! I've had that happen to me on a number of occasions.

Terrence

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Chase Crispin wrote:

A future feature that I would like to see would be ability to be able to
insert some kind of mark in your audio.  I will usually be listening to a
interesting pod cast and exit the music player, and then the next time that
I turn on my unit I will have to press the keys to move threw ten minutes of
audio at a time.

Chase Crispin

 _____