[icon-discuss] Re: FW: Question about instabling Sudoku.

  • From: david <dvdrln766@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CDavis@xxxxxxxxxx, "icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:53:41 -0400

hi can every one send the information to the list because I am trying to down
lode games also but they will not down
lode or they do but they never show up in the games menu not even when I re
start also when I pres to down
lode a game it says open or save so I do not know which one to pres I pres save
but after I do that
nothing happens so I try again and pres open but nothing still happens the
games show up in parts of the file
explorer but never in the games menu when I get in a game through the file
explorer it says that it