[icon-discuss] Re: E-mail error

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:35:16 -0700

Hi Kurt,

It sounds like the setting is set to the wrong thing under SMTP
authentication.

Did you try setting it to SMTP does not require authentication?

That is probably too obvious, but sometimes the obvious answer is correct.

If not, could you send more details about the ISP and what they say are
their requirements?

Richard

---

  _____