[icon-discuss] E-mail error

  • From: Kurt Potter <kurtshopping@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:23:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  I am trying to help someone set up there new Braille Plus to send and receive
e-mail.  The receive works fine, but when trying to send we get the following
error.

  smtp auth not supported by server

  We have the settings the same as their other wireless device, so we can not
figure out the problem.  Also another concern is the connection is never better
than -75 but the other device connects at around -30 to -40.

  Does anyone have any ideas how to fix the e-mail error?  Or to improve the
signal?

  Thanks,
  Kurt