[icon-discuss] Re: Docking s tation

  • From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:42:11 -0500

What I notice is that often, the first time I turn wireless on, I'll get a
list of networks, and USB network will be at the top of the list.  When this
happens, I have learned that I will have to turn wireless off and turn it on
again in order to actually connect to a network.  If I don't, the Icon will
not see my network.  However, turning wireless off and then back on usually
solves the problem.  Don't know why this happens, but I can work around it.