[icon-discuss] Braille + locking up

  • From: "Shannon" <bookreader53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:43:41 -0400

Hi, I am new to this list and have a question concerning a problem with the
Braille +.  When entering the author Don Pendleton in the search for authors
edit box on the Braille +, it finds the author Don Pendleton.  However when
okaying that author or selecting that author so I can hear what books there are
by him, it completely locks up and the only way to unlock it is to to status
menu and close the author search.  I can find Don Pendleton on the unit by
using the web browser itself or going directly to the bookshare site and
searching for him.  This is the only author that the machine locks up on.
Please let me know if anyone has this problem with any author and how one might
fix it.  Thanks to anyone for help.