[icon-discuss] Re: Braille chord commands

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:42:37 -0700

Daveed,
I am confident that both of these fine organizations will come up with a braille display. Are you prepared to pay the increased price? Icon and Braille Plus have told us what they are selling today with no deceit. I purchased the Icon and love it, but I understood that there was no Braille display. I have a Braille note for that. Bob Acosta ----- Original Message ----- From: "Daveed Mandell" <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>