[icon-discuss] Re: Average time for a repair?

  • From: Andy <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:08:04 -0400

Yay!

----- Original Message -----
From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:29:51 -0400
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Average time for a repair?

Andy:

The average time is 2 weeks. Your unit is on its way back to
you.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext.  307

musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx 04/10/08 06:09PM
Hi I sent my unit in a long time ago.  Just wondering if anyone
knew the estimate turn-around time for the braille+ to come back?
I ask because I sent it over 3 weeks ago, still haven't received
it back.  I e-mailed pamela about it but it must have landed in
her spam folder, or something.
but, since it's been years! since I've last played with my unit
it'd be great if someone could give me any info thanks!

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message with
unsubscribe in the subject line to:

For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and
Braille +, Visit