[icon-discuss] Re: Another Music player issue

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:05:27 -0700

However, that defeats the idea of putting a book on the Braille Plus that is
in mp3 format from CD's.  Who wants to read a book where you have to go and
manually start each track.  Most of the books I've found on CD have tracks
that are no more than 6 or 8 minutes long.  I would rather be able to listen
to it just like I would a music CD, which can be done rather easily on the
Braille Plus.
The fact that it is spoken material  shouldn't make any difference.

So, for now, I'll stick to keeping those on the Book Port.

Thanks,
Richard

---