[icon-discuss] Re: Address book question

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:09:28 -0800

After listening to Jenny's podcast on the address book, I'd like to see the
ability to move an address from one folder to another.
That would be neat rather than having to copy all your business addresses
into the business folder.

Paul Henrichsen
paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer
(800) 894-5374
Press 5 then 2
or: (888) 995-9905