[icon-discuss] Re: Address book question

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:19:26 -0700

        Hi, guys. This isn't really on the folder topic in address book, but
it's still a question<grin>.
I am trying to figure out how to do something.
I have the phone number for Eset, the maker of my virus program.
In the comment field, I have my user name and password. This is required
each time I install a new version.
It is made up of letters and numbers.
This particular field doesn't ask for computer braille, but if I try to put
in a number, I have to use the number sign.
If I want to capitalize something, I have to use a dot six or two dot sixes
if more than one letter is to be capitalized.
If I want to put in a letter after a number, I have to use dots five and six
before the letter.
The problem is that when I read it back, it sounds okay, but if I move
character by character, I have to translate that a J means a zero and an I
means a nine.
Is there any way to write this better so it sounds correct as I move
character by character?

database 3003 (20080404) __________

http://www.eset.com