[icon-discuss] APH Video Contest

  • From: Maria Delgado <mdelgado@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon Discuss <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:42:35 -0400

[cid:image001.jpg@01CBF85F.13EAAF00]  Show us your creative talent and APH will
make you an unforgettable star!

The American Printing House for the Blind is, for the first time, hosting a
Products Video Contest! APH wishes to invite all teachers, administrators,
rehab instructors, parents, students and all of our customers to shoot their
own videos demonstrating uses of their favorite APH products!

Cash prizes of $150.00, $75.00, and $50.00 will be awarded to the top three
videos. Every individual or team submitting a video will receive a certificate
of participation and the chance to enter 3 random drawings for $25.00 gift
certificates to Amazon.com.

Deadline for submitting your video is 12:00 noon on July 7, 2011! So get out
your camcorder and start shooting!

For complete contest guidelines and submission form, go to:

WWW.APH.ORG/CONTEST<http://WWW.APH.ORG/CONTEST>

We apologize for if you are subscribed to various APH lists, you may get
multiple copies.

Good luck,
Maria

Maria E. Delgado