[icon-discuss] Re: A couple concerns

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:59:17 -0400

Paul:

The problem is that a once connected network folder is no longer connected,
either because wireless is off, or you are out of range of the network
containing the connected folder. I recommend using the Disconnect option for
network folders you are not using; this will clear up the problem.

Rob

>>> paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/15/08 10:41AM >>>
Hi, guys.

I was going to post a question on one concern last week, but I thought it
might just be AT&T. But, now, there is something else and I am wondering if
I need to reflash.

With AT&T, I noticed last weekend that when I pressed menu and select to
send and receive mail, it took probably 20 seconds or so to start
downloading the email.

I didn't hear anything saying that mail was being received for that 20
seconds or so.

However, last night, I wanted to record something quickly. I pressed the
record button on my braille plus and heard the beep, but nothing happened
for a while. It then finally said recording.

Again, probably 20 seconds or more.

When I saved the recording, it took a while also before I was placed in the
recordings list.

Everything else seems to work at normal speed but these two things.

Any ideas?