[icon-discuss] Re: A Future Mail Suggestion for the Icon Braille Plus

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:04:08 -0700

Hi. I thought we could sort by subject, sender and date and time  already?
I'd also like to see a send only command.
I'd also like to be notified when a message has an attachment. I usually
browse my messages by moving down the list in the inbox or whatever mail box
I am in and pressing select on only those messages I want to read.
If it could tell me there was an attachment, that would be nice.
Also, when I am deleting messages, if it could not tell me inbox before it
reads me the next message header.
I think that might make going through messages a little bit faster.
Maybe<grin>.