[icon-discuss] Re: 40ongb hd?

  • From: tré strother <strother_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:28:47 -0400

The argument, Jenny, isn't truly about whether or not it is of sufficient
value for one to purchase it, but the fact of the price being outrageous.
What happened to keeping the price down. I seem to remember Matt and Mark
and Michael saying that very thing to me when I first met them. You are
seeking suggestions for products, and feedback on said products, well this
is a bit of feedback.  Don't charge $250 for something you can get for $100
less. Unfortunately this time arguments about R&D and other costs won't
work.