[icon-discuss] Re: 40ongb hd?

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 12:58:26 -0700

Okay guys. As I said with the docking station, what one decides is worth it or not worth it for them is an individual choice. We welcome information about products that may be used with Icon/Braille +. In other words, feel free to post about external drives that work well with the unit. However, one's decisions about what one buys and the value thereof are really between one and one's self, and need not be argued about on this list.

Jenny

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss