[icon-discuss] Re: 1.1 registration mega problems

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:16:24 -0700

Hi,
Have you tried checking for updates again from the utilities menu?
If so, you may have the form showing up, but if the 1.1 update shows up,
select it instead of the form.

If that doesn't work, you may need to down load the file and finish the
update off line, but I'd strongly suggest you call and talk with APH in the
morning before doing that.
You do have a Braille Plus, right?  If not, and it is the Icon; you should
call Levelstar.

Good luck,
Richard