[icon-discuss] 1.1 registration mega problems

  • From: Andy <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:09:05 -0400

Hi list. Well, so I went to update my unit upon receiving it today. So I
installed that in
between release registration thing. So it asks for me to fill out the form. So,
I do. But, I did
not have wireless on because it reset, and I realized that after I clicked the
ok key. So immediately
I turned it on, but it said an error, so I tried registration again and it
registered according to the
unit, but I was thrown right back to that form, and when I try to send it in,
it says error, already
registered. Any ideas on how to fix this?