[ICEVI-Europe] International Leo Youth Camp for the Blind 2018

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 10:46:18 +0100

Dear Members and Non-Members of ICEVI-Europe,

On behalf of the board of ICEVI-Europe, it is our distinct pleasure to inform you and help spread information of the following summer event: The International Leo Youth Camp for the Blind 2018, which will take place 5-17 August 2018 at Klingberg/Scharbeutz (Germany, Schleswig-Holstein). ICEVI-Europe proudly supports and promotes this great initiative, which we believe is very interesting for bringing together blind and visually impaired young people from all over Europe. This event has been organized by Leo volunteers from Northern Germany over the past 20 years and is a wonderful opportunity for blind and visually impaired young adults (18-30 years old) throughout Europe to meet people with visual impairments from other countries and make international contacts and new friends, as well as, gain new experiences by engaging in exciting and fun activities.

Kindly find attached a Flyer and Letter of Invitation to this upcoming event. For further information, we encourage you to visit the Facebook page of the Leo BlindenCamp https://www.facebook.com/blindencamp/, as well as, contact blindencamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or the Participation Coordinators- Sebastian Jung (sebastian.jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and Sara Eileen Meyer (eileen.meyer1994@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

On behalf of the Board of ICEVI-Europe,
drs Hans Welling
President