[icevi-e-contacts] Re: [icevi-ec] Re: Our Warmest Holiday Wishes from ICEVI-Europe

  • From: francis.boe@xxxxxxx
  • To: Panagiota Leotsakou <bleotsakou@xxxxxxxxx>, Martha Gyftakos <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:41:05 +0100 (CET)

Dear Betty and Dear Martha
Dear Friends
Thank you very much for your best wishes. At my turn I wish you all a very
Happy Christmas, make peace and joy and family reunion.
I wish you good new year.that it brings you much joy and satisfaction for you
and your loved ones, as well as an appeasement in this world that is so
difficult .And that our actions can bring more and more people for which we
incurred so success in all your commitmentsVery good year in 2016.
Happy New Year.
Warm regards "et amitié"
Francis (BOé)