[icevi-e-contacts] Re: ei

  • From: "Maha Khochen" <mahakhechen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:05:35 -0000

Dear all,

Thanks for sharing. I too fully agree that it would be a good idea to have such
documents on ICEVI website. However, before posting this document and any other
documents, I believe that you need to check the accessibility of these
materials for all their readers including those with visual impairment.   One
way of doing so is to make these materials available in different formats
including MS Word, the most accessible format for visually impaired people.

So my suggestion is that you could always provide a link to where the PDF file
is originally posted. But on ICEVI website you need to consider issues around
accessibility which may necessitate having the consent of its publishers to
have it in different formats.

I hope this makes sense. Please get back to me if further explanation is
required. All the best,

Maha

Maha Khochen

Independent Disability Advisor and Researcher

 Skype ID: mahakhochen