[icevi-e-contacts] call for ICEVI Newsletter

  • From: "Andrea Hathazi" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ahathazi@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Panagiota Leotsakou <bleotsakou@xxxxxxxxx>, Martha Gyftakos <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>, ICEVI-Europe Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 06:40:08 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We are in the process of finalising the next ICEVI Newsletter. We invite you to
send materials , announcements of following events, dissemination of studies
and projects, so that the Newsletter will gain in value with all your
contributions and shared experiences.
Best wishes,
Andrea Hathazi
ahathazi@yahoo.comCoordinator of ICEVI European Newsletter