[icevi-e-contacts] Our Warmest Holiday Wishes from ICEVI-Europe

  • From: "Martha Gyftakos" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mgyftakos" for DMARC)
  • To: "icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Webmaster of ICEVI-Europe <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Teplicky <p.teplicky@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:14:01 +0000 (UTC)

| |

Dear Board Members, NationalRepresentatives and Webmaster of ICEVI-Europe,

Shortly, it will be Christmas and theend of 2015.  On behalf of the Presidentof
ICEVI-Europe, Mrs. Panagiota Leotsakou, I would like to take thisopportunity to
wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a blessedNew Year.

Let us bid farewell to the old yearand welcome the new one with optimism and
hope.  May this New Year bless you with health, happinessand prosperity both in
your personal and professional lives and bring peace tothe entire world.

It is a great time to genuinely thankall of you for your efforts and support
towards our organization.  With your good work and contributions, welook
forward to welcoming another fruitful and productive new year for ICEVI-Europe.

 Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season!

Warm Regards,

MarthaGyftakos

Executive Assistant to the Presidentof ICEVI-Europe

| |

| | Yahoo Mail Stationery |

PNG image