[icevi-e-contacts] Re: Necessary Update of the Educator List

  • From: Martha Gyftakos <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 05:31:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

As I am putting together the final updated list of the Educator Mailing
List-Europe, I am still missing confirmations from 15 countries.  These are the
following:  Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Israel, Malta, Austria,
Czech Republic, Poland, Slovak Republic, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia,
Yugoslavia, and Turkey.

The original deadline has passed and I must send the final updated Educator
Mailing List-Europe to ICEVI International within the next 2 days.

Attached you can find once more the original mailing list for your convenience.
 You are requested to confirm the addresses of the institutions in your
respective countries and send me your updated lists, by Wednesday January 29,
2014.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon.

Warm Regards,
Martha Gyftakos
Executive Assistant to the President of ICEVI-Europe

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:35 PM, Martha Gyftakos <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Given that the deadline of sending the final updated Educator List to
ICEVI-International is fast approaching, I would like to strongly encourage
those of you that have not sent me your revised lists to do so, ASAP.  Thus
far, I have received updated lists and information from the following
countries- Slovenia, Netherlands, East European Countries, Luxembourg, Hungary,
Spain, UK, and Italy.

On Friday, November 29, 2013 5:39 PM, Martha Gyftakos <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Attached herewith is the Educator Mailing List, provided by Dr. Mani.  ICEVI
International is in the process of updating their regional database, which they
use to send ICEVI publications and news.  You are kindly requested to look at
your respective region, update the list of institutions and send the updated
list to the board member representing your region.  Please check to see which
organizations either do not exist or have changed their addresses.

In addition, we need the names of the Directors of each organization and their
contact information such as their e-mail and phone number, in order to approach
them and send a letter of invitation to become members of ICEVI-Europe.

In the instance that you would like to add a new organization to the mailing
list, please put the relevant information on a separate document, so that Dr.
Mani can be informed and proceed accordingly as he wishes.

Please be advised that the board members need your updated lists by December
20, 2013.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Sincerely,
Betty Leotsakou
President of ICEVI-Europe