[icevi-e-contacts] Re: ICEVI-Europe letter for contact persons about Elections in 2013

  • From: "Eliane Bonamie" <eliane.bonamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:44:55 +0200

 Dear Hans Welling  and members of the  board of ICEVI Europe,

I want to continue the role as contactperson of Belgium, dutch speaking region
(Flanders)

I want to make some corrections concerning the data of my profile:

Responsible for the service of home accompagniment and their family.

Centre Spermalie/ De Kade

Snaggaardstraat 9

8000 Brugge

Belgium