[icevi-e-contacts] 2021 ICEVI-Europe Annual Report for Your Agreement

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Icevi-e Contacts <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, john.ravenscroft@xxxxxxxx, ahathazi@xxxxxxxxx, s.mccall@xxxxxxxxxx, kathleen.vandermaele@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 17:30:10 +0200

Dear National Representatives of ICEVI-Europe,

On behalf of the ICEVI-Europe President, Dr John Ravenscroft and the Daily Management of the Board copied herein, we send you the 2021 ICEVI-Europe Annual Report. It has been confirmed by the Board during our recent virtual board meeting (held on 28 April 2022) and we are sending it to you for your agreement.

In the case that you have questions about this Annual Report, then we kindly ask you to inform us within the next 2 weeks by: May 30, 2022, after which time we would like to publish the 2021 Annual Report on our website and disseminate it.

You may send your questions and Agreement about the 2021 Annual Report to: Martha Gyftakos at mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx, in copy to, Dr John Ravenscroft at john.ravenscroft@xxxxxxxx

Thank you very much in advance for your time and support!

We look forward to hearing from each of you.

Warm regards,

Martha Gyftakos

Executive Assistant  to the Presidency of ICEVI-Europe