[icctech] tech help for Helena

  • From: "Brother Tim, ICC Servant Administrator" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icctech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:48:41 -0500

Helena,

Sometimes when you don't know how to solve the problem, it's best to pass the
buck.  This is just what I am going to do.  I recommend that you call Microsoft
accessibility at 800-936-5900.  Let them take over your computers, and it is
likely they will fix both of them.  It may require a long phone call while they
fix it, but it will be worth it in the end.
Tim