[icctech] I almost needed tech help.

  • From: "Brother Tim, ICC Servant Administrator" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icctech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:27:17 -0500

Hi Folks,

Well, I almost needed tech help.  My view of files in a folder was reversed and
I couldn't figure out how to change it.  I got it fixed a bit later with a
suggestion from Frank.

This prompted me to write and say that when you have a tech question, let the
list know what operating system you are using, XP, win7 win8 or mac os etc.  If
using a handheld device, let that be known which device as well.  If you have a
screen-reader question, don't just say my screen-reader, but tell which
screen-reader or magnification program you are using.

With this post I hope others will feel free to post to the list.  Don't create
problems, but if you have them, maybe someone on this list has an answer.
Encourage your friends to join this list.  The more people we have the more
answers may come forth.  Thanks for joining icctech.
Tim