[ibpod] YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED NOW

  • From: Debi Bussell <debi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bussell IB Group <debi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:31:59 -0500

Game of the Week

FOX13 Sports:

Principal McIntyre and Coach White,

I just wanted to drop you a note letting you know that the Kirby/ Germantown game is one of four games being voted on now for the FOX 13 Sports Game of the Week.

Vote for your FOX 13 Sports Game of the Week at myfoxmemphis.com. Click http://tinyurl.com/45e95x and it will take you straight to our site. Students and teachers can vote every hour if they so choose. Voting ends Thursday night at 9:45pm.

The Game of the Week will be featured on FOX 13 News at 5 on Friday evening as well as FOX 13 News at 9pm. FOX 13 Sports Friday Night Blitz Footballs will be thrown to the crowd as well.

If you could make announcement to your students urging them to vote that would be great. Just send them to our website which is myfoxmemphis.com. They would then click on the sports button and look for Game of the Week. Here is a look at your competition for this week. Good luck!

Millington @ Ridgeway

Kirby @ Germantown

Houston @ Whitehaven

Mitchell @ CBHS