[ibis] EPEPS 2015 IBIS Summit - Third Call for Participation

  • From: Mike LaBonte <mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:04:06 -0400 (EDT)

The IBIS Open Forum is pleased to announce our IBIS Summit meeting at
EPEPS 2015. The Summit will be held in Santa Jose, California, during
the afternoon of Wednesday, October 28, 2015. We have a full program,
and the titles or topics are given below.

IBIS Summits are designed to enable face-to-face interactions between
model users, model makers and tool developers in the IBIS community.
Those people interested in attending the event may register using the
information below.

The IBIS Open Forum is sponsoring the event, but we welcome additional
sponsors to cover some of the meeting expenses.

We look forward to seeing you in San Jose!

Best Regards,
Mike LaBonte, SiSoft
Chair, IBIS Open Forum

EPEPS IBIS SUMMIT MEETING
THIRD CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Time/Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
2050 Gateway Place
San Jose, California
http://www.epeps.org/venue.html

Room: Monterey

Content: Presentations and Discussions

Cost: FREE

Primary Sponsors: EPEPS 2015
IBIS Open Forum

SPONSORS: Keysight Technologies
Mentor Graphics Corporation
Synopsys

We are seeking more co-sponsors. The benefits to sponsors include
recognition at the meeting and acknowledgement in the Calls
for papers and meeting minutes.

Your financial support strengthens the organization by allowing to
focus resources on industry activities rather than raising money.
Your organization will receive generous thanks and public
acknowledgement for your support.

Please contact Mike LaBonte (mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx) for co-sponsorship
information.

Co-located with EPEPS 2015 Conference:

24th Conference on EPEPS 2015
(Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems)

Dates: Sunday - Wednesday, October 25 - 28, 2015

EPEPS 2015: http://www.epeps.org/

BACKGROUND

EPEPS is the premier annual USA event for electronic packaging,
interconnect, systems, and modeling. Topics of current interest to
the IBIS Open Forum are addressed at EPEPS.

The EPEPS IBIS Summit meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS
meeting.

Presentations are expected to be available in an electronic format,
and minutes of the meeting will be issued.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS or related model development, EDA tool
development, and digital circuit design are invited to participate in
the Summit meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with
the information below:

Name:

E-mail address:

Company:

Send to:

Mike LaBonte (mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx)

Deadline:

Monday, October 26, 2015

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

(Program is full)

TENTATIVE AGENDA

13:00 Sign In
13:15 - 15:15 Presentations
15:15 Refreshment Break
15:30 - 17:45 Presentations
18:00 End of Meeting

Planned Titles and Topics:

IBIS Chair's Report
Mike LaBonte (Signal Integrity Software)

20th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity, Turin, Italy
Stefano Grivet-Talocia (Politecnico di Torino)

SAE and IBIS topic
Logen Johnson (SAE ITC)

Enhanced Macromodels for I/O buffers
Gianni Siggnorini (Intel Corporation) and Claudio Siviero,
Igor Simone Stievano, and Stefano Grivet-Talocia
(Politecnico di Torino)

Accurate Statistical Analysis of High-Speed Links with PAM-4 Modulation
Vladimir Dmitriev-Zdorov (Mentor Graphics Corporation)

Broadband Package and On-Die Interconnect Modeling in IBIS
Walter Katz (Signal Integrity Software)

BREAK

Some Results for General K-table Extraction Proposal Using SPICE
Bob Ross (Teraspeed Labs) and Xuefeng Chen (Synopsys)

IBIS-AMI Modelling of High-Speed Memory Interfaces
John Yan and Arash Zargaran-Yazd (Rambus)

Public Domain IBIS-AMI Model Creation Infrastructure
David Banas (eASIC)

IBIS Version 6.1 Introduction topic
Michael Mirmak (Intel Corporation)

HOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION