[ibis] Asian IBIS Summit (Tokyo) - Third Announcement

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "IBIS-users" <ibis-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 15:52:05 -0700

To All:

The IBIS Open Forum will hold its tenth Asian IBIS Summit Meeting

on Monday, November 16, 2015 in Tokyo, Japan. We are starting

Monday afternoon.

JEITA (Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries

Association) is the primary event sponsor.

JEITA is also conducting a beginning IBIS class in the morning,

as noted below.

Bob ROSS

Teraspeed Labs

Shogo FUJIMORI

Fujitsu

ASIAN IBIS SUMMIT (TOKYO)

THIRD CALL FOR

PARTICIPATION AND PRESENTATIONS

A S I A N I B I S S U M M I T ( T O K Y O )

Time/Date: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:30 to 17:00

Meeting starts at 13:00

Location: Akihabara UDX Bldg.

4-14-1, Sotokanda, Chiyoda-Ku

Tokyo 101-0021, JAPAN

http://udx.jp/

Akihabara UDX Building in the Akihabara Crossfield

Conference Center (English)

http://www.akiba-cross.jp/english/

Room: 6F Conference Type (A+B)

Content: Presentations and Discussions

Purpose: Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information

and Ideas.

Organizational Sponsors:

Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries

Association (JEITA)

IBIS Open Forum

Co-sponsors (in alphabetical order):

To Be Determined

Cost: FREE, including refreshments

JEITA IBIS Class and SUMMIT Link:

http://ec.jeita.or.jp/jp/modules/eguide/event.php?eid=31

BACKGROUND

This year we holding the tenth Asian IBIS Summit meeting in Japan.

Several high-technology Japanese companies operate in the Tokyo

and Yokohama area and are affiliated with JEITA and IBIS.

Our objective is to reach out internationally to communicate with

the local experts and to learn of regional concerns.

CONFERENCE LANGUAGE

The conference language is English, but we will plan for technical

translations in English and in Japanese. Presenters may deliver in

Japanese, but the presentation slides should be in English.

IBIS SUMMIT

This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.

Presentations will be archived in an electronic format on our

Summit site, and meeting minutes will be issued. However no formal

decisions requiring votes will be planned.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS model development, EDA tool development and

digital circuit design are invited to participate in the Summit

meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with the

information below:

Name:

E-mail address:

Company:

Top-level Web Link:

Country:

Send to BOTH:

Bob ROSS Teraspeed Labs bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shogo FUJIMORI Fujitsu s.fujimori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SIGNUP DEADLINE: November 9, 2015

Advance registration is requested for refreshments planning.

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS

experiences or issues. Presentations from Asia are encouraged.

Presentation Format: LCD Projection from meeting laptop computer

Time: 15-30 Minutes including questions

Electronic Archival: All presentations will uploaded to our

public IBIS Summit archives

Electronic Format: Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe PDF

Presentation Copies: Available at the meeting for all attendees

PRESENTATION DEADLINE: October 26, 2015 to produce meeting copies

If you plan a presentation, please ADD to the above registration

information:

Title of Presentation:

Estimated Time:

(30 minutes or less)

We will notify you of acceptance and may follow up with questions

when we form the program agenda.

Note: Vendor promotional or business information is prohibited.

We review all submitted presentations and may request

modifications.

Submissions from Asia are encouraged.

AGENDA (Tentative)

12:30 Sign in Asian IBIS Summit (Tokyo)

13:00 Presentations

15:00 Refreshments

15:15 Presentations

17:00 End of Meeting

The specific agenda is being developed.

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS AND TRAVEL RULES

Hotels near the Akihabara Crossfield Conference Center can be

found through internet searches.

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Labs

http://www.teraspeedlabs.com