[ibis-quality] Re: An observation on the 2.0 spec.

  • From: "Lenski, Eckhard (NSN - DE/Munich)" <eckhard.lenski@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:22:24 +0100

Hello Anders,

it looks like you are right.   We have forgotten to specify a tolerance or a
value.

I am  not sure if this was done intentially.
But for the reasons you  mention, I would suggest a tolerance value   of 10uA.

first, this is the value  stated in most datasheets,
and second, we will asure, that for internal pullup or internal pulldown
current, which is normaly greater than 20uA,
the current is at least twice above our tolerance value for zero.
( although  this leakage current should be in the clamp curves, if any )

It is a little bit difficult to explain:
in  other words :

 tolerance value 10uA

- because it is  a typical data sheet value for max. leakage currents
- because it is at least twice the value for some internal pullup-pulldown
currents

regards
eckhard

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordiali saluti / ystävällisin
terveisin

Eckhard Lenski

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG

COO RA GERD BTS BR PDev CAE Lib&IBIS

CAE libraries and models
Balanstr. 59

81541 München
Germany
phone : +49 89 636 79002
NEW phone : +49 89 5159 17080  NEW
fax : +49 89 636 78895
email: eckhard.lenski@xxxxxxx

http://www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com/ibis

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich

Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 88537

WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 52984304

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / General Partner: Nokia Siemens Networks
Management GmbH

Geschäftsleitung / Board of Directors: Lydia Sommer, Olaf Horsthemke

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of supervisory board: Lauri Kivinen

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich

Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 163416