[ibis-macro] Re: website update

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:33:42 -0800

Thanks Mike for doing this.  I it nice indeed.
I like the sorted table approach.  However, I
wonder if we could make it easier to find the
latest version of these releases I am letting
out.  I wonder whether the older versions could
be tucked away in an "archive" entry, or whether
the latest could be marked as such somehow so
that it would stand out better.  It took me some
time to convince even myself which one the last
version was...