[ibis-macro] Re: revision of BIRD155.1 - draft 6 uploaded

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 18:04:09 +0000

How about this:

For (pg. 99 and 100):
=====================

When the extension of the external parameter's file name ends with .ami:

a) an [External Model] parameter may only reference an .ami file if the [Model]
which contains the [External Model] keyword also contains an [Algorithmic
Model] keyword pointing to the same .ami file

b) only Usage In, Usage Info or Usage Dep parameters are allowed,

c) if a parameter is of Usage Dep then its value, prior passing it into the
external model, must be resolved by calling the AMI_Resolve function (see
Section 10.2.3) of the DLL pointed by the [Algorithmic Model] keyword.

When the extension of the external parameter's file name does not end with
".ami":

a) the parameter tree must not contain the Reserved_Parameters branch but must
contain the Model_Specific branch

b) only Usage Info is allowed

For (pg. 119 and 120):

When the extension of the external parameter's file name ends with .ami:

a) only Usage In, Usage Info parameters are allowed,