[ibis-macro] Re: revision of BIRD155.1 - draft 6 uploaded

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 18:00:24 +0000

Yes, I was referring to the third option.
I agree that [External Circuit] still needs to be fixed.
I am working on that.  But I have a question.

Should we just disallow .ami file extensions for [External
Circuit] completely, or should we allow .ami file extensions,
but forbid using the Usage Dep parameters in it?