[ibis-macro] Re: questions about AMI_GetWave

  • From: <fangyi_rao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msteinb@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:49:23 -0600

Thanks, Mike. Regarding the clock_times array size, I checked the 5.1 spec, and
here what the spec says.

The clock_times vector is allocated by the EDA tool and is guaranteed to be
greater than the number of clocks expected during the AMI_GetWave call.

The spec didn't state that the number of clocks expected equals wave_size. If
that's the intend, we should spell it out in the text.

For the GetWave message, if AMI_parameters_out has more than one string
parameters, how can EDA tools tell which one is the message?

Fangyi