[ibis-macro] Re: question about Gaussian parameter

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:56:38 -0700

Scott,

There is no number assigned to this yet, since the BIRD is in
a draft status.  If you are interested, you can read it on
the IBIS-ATM web site, the latest draft can be found here:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20100223/walterkatz/
Algorithmic_Modeling_API_AMI_Improvements_BIRD.zip