[ibis-macro] Re: question about Gaussian parameter

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:53:30 -0700

Arpad,
I am not sure if this issue is going to be resolved with the Table
clarification BIRD. This is more related to Gaussian, Dual-Dirac and DjRj
Formats. The Jitter BIRD sounds like the most likely place for this stuff.

That being said, with the Table clarification, we would not have a need for
Arrays.

Regards,
Ambrish.

[cid:image002.gif@01CBE7EF.7EE64010]

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff

P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com<http://www.cadence.com>