[ibis-macro] Re: observations regarding dependency table BIRD 150

  • From: <radek_biernacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msteinb@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:02:34 -0700

Hi All,

I believe Fangyi fairly clearly identified one example of potential
inconsistencies: handling the calculated values (from the last column of
independent variables) for checking whether they are equal or not (round-off).
Once the decision is pushed into the model (DLL) there will be no
inconsistencies between different EDA platforms in interpreting the
dependencies.

Furthermore, I have a feeling that trying to impose any specific interpolation
(even one-dimensional) algorithmic requirements on all EDA vendors might not be
feasible.

Radek