[ibis-macro] Re: meeting reminder

  • From: "Richard Ward" <richard.ward@xxxxxx>
  • To: <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:33:56 -0700

Can't recall the action: "Richard check if he can share the receiver
model", but the answer is:

We plan on writing a clean room style DFE model. We'll have to place
basic approximations for the non-linearities and impairments for the
front-end.

I did have an action to write brief specs for the functional blocks
so we could partition up the coding - but I can't commit to a date
yet I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the call later today.

Regards,
Richard